*illustration from Pixabay
Who we are
COMP. lawyers is a boutique law firm founded in September 2022 specialised in competition, regulation, corporate compliance and consumer law.
What we ask
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
- You have a demonstrable interest in Dutch and/or European competition law, European law or consumer law
- You are critical, a team player, driven and client-oriented
- You have excellent study results
We are always looking for bright paralegals. Are you a final year student (Masters) in Dutch and/or European competition law, do you have a passion for European (competition) law, excellent study results, and would you like to gain practical experience or help publishing articles or blog for the website?
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Your internship will be on a highly flexible basis, which could be 1 day a week or more. The duration of your internship is also negotiable. Gaining experience can therefore be easily combined with attending lectures or writing your thesis. You can perform your tasks from home or university or anywhere else!
- A high-quality, versatile competition practice
- Good internship conditions
- Easy to combine with your studies
- Gain experience which offers you a nice ‘plus’ when you apply for jobs
- Super flexible way of working